My heart is just aching for you right now. You realize--at 6:22am, it's 8:22am here! So you can always call me early in the morning! I wish I could find a way to make the tears go away. You're too wonderful to feel this kind of sorrow. I can only look with hope towards the joy on the other side of this. Indescribable sorrow scrapes at the edges of our insides, clears out the dust in the deepest parts of our soul and makes room for liquid joy to fill up every part of our beings. Empty it out. Scrape it away. And be accepting of the joy that's soon to come.
3 comments:
My heart is just aching for you right now. You realize--at 6:22am, it's 8:22am here! So you can always call me early in the morning! I wish I could find a way to make the tears go away. You're too wonderful to feel this kind of sorrow. I can only look with hope towards the joy on the other side of this. Indescribable sorrow scrapes at the edges of our insides, clears out the dust in the deepest parts of our soul and makes room for liquid joy to fill up every part of our beings. Empty it out. Scrape it away. And be accepting of the joy that's soon to come.
Eve-- I just love you. Thanks!
Thinking of you, Sunshine, and hoping - knowing - you can get through this.
Post a Comment