Saturday, March 27, 2010

Peanut Butter

Do you know how good peanut butter bars are? Oh yes, peanut butter bars, of course, I haven't had that kind of sugar in...um... weeks now, which really surprises me because I love sugar but when you make a choice this important you stick to it.... now if I could just start exercising.

My friend came over last night and we had dinner together and watched a movie with the kids. Her husband is with my husband in Wyoming. We don't like being alone so we got together. She brought over some peanut butter bars and I totally cracked. I had more than one too. Oh, they were so good. Somehow, though, I think I will be paying for it tomorrow. I'm almost certain my son will spit up something fierce, and he just might have gas too.

Some days it's worth it.

They tasted really good!

No comments: