Thursday, August 21, 2008

Follow this link

This is a conversation over at FMH, very blog worthy.

Tell me what you think about the blog

3 comments:

Miss Heather said...

I loved reading that. It's interesting to get different points of view. Thanks for the link. I'm having a really difficult struggle right now and reading your blog always cheers me up and makes me think. I love you.

Anonymous said...

what? you figured out sunglass dude?

check you out!

that' thread took a toll on me. i had to shut it down or risk another threadjack.

Sunshine said...

I know, sunglass dude, it was a complete accident. Trying to type 8 ) huh, go figure. I know, my blood pressure sure went up a couple of times. My husband was ticked the whole day because my mind was preoccupied. He doesn't like it when I am in my brain. I am a loner up there and the only person that can get in is my dad, occasionally.