Loved, loved loved, conference, or what I was able to hear of it. I will, in a nutshell, tell you what I liked, and here goes:
1. the talk about not knowing everything but knowing enough, especially the little girl that turned to the boy with no legs and told him that God made him special. Oh sweet, and innocent and tender.
2. LOVED! Elder Oaks talk on the appropriate things to wear in church, in passing the sacrament, and why. LOVED THIS TALK! I do not like it when I see flip flops and t-shirts at church.
3. Loved Elder Bednars talk on prayer. Oh, what sweet words he spoke on the power of prayer and how every once in a while we need to pray to Heavenly Father and just thank him for everything that we have and not ask for anything. Loved this talk!
4. Oh and there seemed to be a lot of talks on Missionary work and being prepared for building up Zion. Does that mean something more than just...well a talk? (personally, I think we are being told what is to come and ways to prepare...just my opinion...my very strong opinion).
I loved the music in both sessions. Those children singing were absolutely amazing. It reminded me of our Primary Program we had last week. It was so tender and so touching, that I really felt as though the Lord gave me direction in how to be a better mother and a better teacher to my children.
So... excited for tomorrows talks....
1 comment:
I loved Elder Holland's talk about angels. I have a lot of angels in my life. Conference was great!
Post a Comment