Okay, so I have three kids. There is a family that we met that also has three kids that are the same age as my children. They play together. Generally most times one mom takes all of the kids while the other mom gets to do whatever she wants to do. Love it. I finally figured out that I was wasting my time cleaning my house. I three hours or so by myself and I have been cleaning my house? I don't think so. I don't think so.
Well now I have a problem. I feel guilty. She has taken my kids several times while I have gallivanted across the world, okay, really just shopping the movies, but I want to pay her back now. I don't want it to build and build and build so that in one week I watch the kids everyday. I don't like doing that. She keeps telling me that she will cash in. I try to pay her back the next day, but she doesn't seem to want to take it. Ahhh what to do. . . ?
Well, I am going to do something that is kind of hard for me to do. I am going to go with the flow. Just go with the flow baby. Stop resisting. I don't know.... resisting is what I do. .
Wish me luck.
2 comments:
so? you got your own blog.
woot. good luck and have fun!!!!@
thanks for the compliment.
i'm not that pretty. it's just a good feature. you can see the real me on my blog just under the post you commented on, there's a pic of me and mr. mfranti
and...you look like my sister. seriously. i thought you were her at first.
Post a Comment