Friday, July 15, 2011

Weight Watchers Week 2

I'm really excited because I'm down 2.4 lbs. Yea! Go me! The first day of weight watchers was brutal because all I wanted to do was eat, and eat, and eat, and eat. In fact I still want to eat. I did just have 2 pieces of a milk chocolate/white chocolate Dove bar mix. It's really yummy, but for some reason I have a weird taste in my mouth. Makes me frustrated because all I want to do is enjoy my chocolate. Maybe it's the chocolate that is making my mouth taste weird.

Maybe not. :D

Weight watchers changed their program since the last time I was on it and I love the new system. You can eat as many fruits and veggies as you want and it doesn't take away from any of your points. My favorite snack is an apple with all natural peanut butter. It is so yummy! Don't get me wrong it will never take the place of my Reese Peanut butter cup because those are irreplaceable, but the apple is still good.

So, tonight my family is going up to Brian Head for a BBQ and I'm trying to be good so I can enjoy the foods that we cook. You know, foods like dutch oven potatoes (which would be like 5 points just for a serving of that) and hamburgers, and chips, and dessert. We must not forget dessert. Dessert is the best part of the meal, right?

I went swimming this morning again. I really tried to push myself so that I got more of a workout. There is this other woman that comes the same time my sister and I do and she was in the lane next to me. She's pregnant and can still swim faster than me. I kind of secretly tried to race her today but she total kicked my trash. I think she new what I was doing, well, of course she did we are girls after all and if there is anything we know it's a little healthy competition. My goal is to increase my endurance and kick her trash, at least once. :D

I am hoping that next week is as good as this week. I would love to lose another 2 lbs but I would be happy with at least 1. My three other sisters are doing it too. A, lost 5 (show off) J, lost 3 and little A lost 4. How do you lose 5 lbs in a week? I don't think I've ever been able to do it. That would be cool if I did this week, but with this BBQ I'm thinking probably not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! Keep up the hard work!
-- Tiffany