Saturday, August 21, 2010

Life on the Edge

Catchy title, huh? Not sure why I picked it because really my life has been anything but on the edge.

We started school this week. *happy dance* I think the kids will like this year. My first son (second child) has a male teacher this year. Not sure how I feel about it just yet. He seems to not like him as much as his second grade teacher. She was a gem, though. Strict and completely loving. The best teacher ever! I told her I wanted her to move up with him every year so he can have such an amazing teacher. She really didn't think that was as good of an idea as I thought it was. Hum.. wonder why?

I've been coupon-ing a lot this summer. Totally ROCKS! I have 1o sticks of right guard deodorant that I bought for .25 cents a stick. Um hum...! I've gotten 5 tubes of toothpaste for free. Five toothbrushes another 5 sticks of deodorant all for free!

I love coupons, except I'm still learning so sometimes I don't get the best deal. Oh, I did get 5 rolls of paper towels for .09 cents a roll. Ya, that was a good day! In fact, at Smiths the week of the 25th of August they are having another coupon sale. All manufacturers coupons are valued at a dollar. So, if you have a coupon for Bounty paper towels for .25 cents at the register it will ring up at 1.00. So, you find the Bounty single paper towel rolls for 1.09 and buy them. That equals .09 cents a roll. Love coupons.... love, love, love coupons!

I have 40 boxes of family sized cereal down in my storage room if anyone is hungry come on over and we will chow down on some yummy cereal.

.... now... I'm so tired I should go take a nap...

or eat cereal.

...or fruit gushers, because I have plenty of those....

or ice cream!

No comments: