Thursday, August 26, 2010

Bah Humbug

Seriously, is there something in the air that can make people crabby, because I am, and bad! It's like Medusa on steroids, or hormones, or something that makes her really super onrey at everything. You know, like the kids have a questions and I blow up. (big fat meany) My husband comes home from being out of town and I don't Mrs. Cleaver him. (you know, all happy and home cooked meal, wearing a dress with the house perfect and my hair perfect and pointy boobs perfect) ya...

I know allergies are in the air because, my land, and I can't breathe! My eyes itch constantly, and not just my eyeballs but my eyelids, and the bridge of my nose between my eyes that itches. I didn't put on makeup at all today because it just wasn't worth it. So, now that I know that allergies are every where (or pollen, whatever) I just wonder if meaness is contagious, or floats around, or something.

Seriously, where's my happy pill?

On a side note, I'm almost done with Mockingjay. Good series. I have really enjoyed it. Wish it wasn't going to end because then I will have to find something else to do with my time, cuz I have a lot of it... (Yes, I am so good that I get my maidly duties all done before 10:00 AM so I have time to spare).

I watched Buffy The Vampire Slayer this summer and I was soooooooooooooooo sad to say goodbye to that. I really enjoyed it. Even now when I turn on my Netflix, via my Wii, I have flashbacks of Buffy. I might have to start it all over again. My husband would LOVE that! *rolls eyes*

So... I'm grumpy sourpuss today... hope tomorrow is better.

4 comments:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

There's definitely something in the air. Either that, or it's because we're in our 30s and have discovered life isn't what we expected it would be. Or it's because we have settled for things long enough and it's no longer good enough. Or it's because we don't feel happy due to the economy or the weather. Yep, there's definitely something in the air--my husband calls it "The Great Depression" and we all feel it.

Sunshine said...

Kala~ my dear, you always have the best comments! The Great Depression it is! And yes, and yes, and yes to everything else! Love you!

Lisa said...

I think the rule is you're only allowed to say Bah Humbug at Christmas. You'll need to come up with another saying for allergy season...like maybe 'Bah Haybug.' Or 'Shut the hell up.' I'll work on it and get back to you.

Sunshine said...

Lisa... I like "shut the hell up" it suits me.