I thought that maybe because all I do is talk about my life as a waste land that I would talk about someone elses life being a wasteland instead.
Today on Oprah she had 4 women, who at a young age were forced into marrying the minister Tony Alamo. The ages range from 15-9. A 9 year old. A freaking 9 year old. Not only did he marry her by saying some nonsense vows but then made her have sex with him. A 9 year old. I hope that bastard rots in hell.
Which, talking about Hell, if the atonement is there to help sinners repent how does it help a child molester? Does he really get forgiven? Will he ever be able to reach the highest degree of glory? And, then that just made me think of the whole when I knew better I did better scenario. Meaning, did he really know it was wrong?
But back to the 9 year old. My daughter just turned 10 and if there was ever a prophet that said I need your 10 year old to be my wife and if she isn't your whole family will go to hell, I would punch him in the face and find a new religion.
I mean really... really? You didn't know it was wrong to have your 9 year old sleeping with a 59 year old ugly, heeby-jeeby, man? You, the mother, didn't know that was wrong?
Pfff...
That just makes my blood boil a bit.
And then I think, let me see if I can clearly state this, that people in the church feel so much damnation that they follow blindly?... I don't know if that makes sense or not...
But seriously... a 9 year old. Not only would I punch him in the face but I would dare go for the ball sack...bastard.
2 comments:
Yeah! Ball sack! Ball sack! Do it!
I thought the same thing. Those mothers should rot in hell right along side of him.
Post a Comment