Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh Baby

The baby is awake... no, he is still in my stomach, but it's 11:15 and he has decided to have a dance off in my belly. It generally happens around this time every night. Bad sign-- this means when baby boy is born he will decide that wakey wakey time is at 11:15 PM! I have been trying to relax more during the day so that he will wake up when I am relaxed and go to sleep when I need to sleep. After three babies I am hoping this works.

Plus, I can't sleep anyway. I just watched a pretty dumb show. The title is The Bunny House, lame-o. Let me tell you, there is nothing like watching a bunch of hot chicks and fake boobs run around the screen talking like dumb blonds (no offense to the blonds, I'm partially blond so I know we can be smart) Anna Farris is the main character who gets kicked out of the playboy mansion, finds a sorority she wants to be a house mom for and changes all the nerdy chicks into superficial boob machines. All I could do was sit there.. seriously, it's a horrible, horrible train wreck with obnoxious Anna Farris (who talks the same dumb way in every freaking movie) be stupid.

Then... it happened.... my IQ dropped... drastically... LIKE major drop (see, it's still happening) and I could feel myself wanting to look as beautiful as Anna Farris (also known as a character on The Scary Movie) does on screen with her tight ass... uh butt... beautiful abs and gorgeous legs. I looked down and found myself staring at a half fat pregnant stomach (I say half fat because I don't look all the way pregnant yet and depending on what I wear people can't really tell if I'm fat or pregnant) wishing that I could jump on the treadmill and tone my body in 30 mins, or take a super drink and become skinny and hot, and beautiful in a day.

See, I hate dumb movies like that. DUMB! Then you ask me, why didn't I just shut it off? I have no idea other than it was like a train wreck from hell and all you can do is stand there and say "oh, how disgusting, I should look away" but for some unknown reason you just keep staring.

I'm dumb now! Anna Farris made me dumb!

And, maybe baby is now calmed down and I can go upstairs and sleep.

2 comments:

Eve said...

You crack me up. I remember watching this movie. I was drawn to it. I think I secretly want to know that I can be as cute and sexy as Anna Faris. And so I join you in feeling dumb. Oh well! I'm sure I'm fine the way I am. But no one is volunteering to knock me up! (Seriously, why do I bother dieting!) You are smart and gorgeous!

Blue said...

i don't know who anna faris is cause i just never watch tv (who has time with all those unread blogs?!) and only see a few movies a year. but i can totally imagine her from your depiction, and your comments made me laugh too.

your baby is just on hawaii-time, so you'll have to deal with the jetlag when s/he arrives. but as you know, eventually they get straightened out. till then, you're just plain tired.

you should chime in on the segulah post that's going on right now. ♥