I am so lame. For the past three days...no wait make that four, I have been reading Stephanie Meyer's half written Midnight Sun. It is Edward's version of the Twilight, and I am so lame, and it is written...well, not so good, but I love it. I am enchanted by it.....
I am 30....
How lame....
Yet, I smile when I think of my Edward....
And then, even lamer yet, I wonder what would life be like if I knew a vampire.... Okay, so seriously, this series is like Moulin Rouge. I love everything about Moulin Rouge it is vulgar, and naughty, and romantic, and risky and the music is to die for... *sigh* .. and that is how I feel about Twilight.
How lame am I? I mean really....really.... and today I really like periods............. really....!
2 comments:
You are NOT lame!! I think you're hilarious!! And I love everything about Moulin Rouge too... so don't feel bad. :)
Haha, not lame. I love how much she posted. I wish there was more to the book. Ithink it is good and makes so much sense!!! Oh, I miss you soo much!!!
Post a Comment