Friday, April 1, 2011

The Joy of Boredom

I'm bored, and it's a Friday night. Never a good combination. I feel like High School all over again. You know, where you just hope and pray someone calls you to do something, go to a stomp, a game, to the movies, something!

My husband is gone, my sister left today and there is a void.

I think I'm sad that she left. It's been such a whirl wind of adventure, and a lifetime of events have taken place over the last month. I've realized things about myself, my family, my parents, and my wonderful sister, and my husband has been gone for most of it. Sad.

So, I'm lonely. I would love it if my good friend, Eve, Heather, or Kala were here to hang out. That would be fun. Then I wouldn't be so bored. No, I have to endure to 10 year old girls for a sleepover. ... fun.

No, really, they aren't to bad. Good girls, I'm just bored and I'm having a pity party for myself. You could have one for me too, that would be fun. Yes? At least we would be partying together.

I watched Grey's last night. It was Grey's the musical. It kind of weirded me out at first, but they sang songs that I loved from past episodes. The end was pretty good. I love Brandi Carlile. So, I guess I get to listen to my music, and Brandi because I am so bored. Have a good Friday!

1 comment:

Salmon Tolman Family said...

It's friday night, and I'm bored out of my mind, too. Ugh. Hubby is gone, and the kids are watching a movie, and I don't feel like doing anything but going out and I can't. I'm wishin' I was visiting you right now, too!!! ;) Love you!