Sunday, January 2, 2011

Ego Punch

So............. I guess I'm not as wonderful as I think I am. I know! What's that all about? And why the crap not? I can sing, I can dance (may not be pretty, but I can shake my booty). I make cute babies... I ... like... other... people?! So, why don't people think I'm as good as I think I am?

Shrug

Beats me.

But, they are stupid so...

Yep, there I am back at the top of my own greatness.

...er...

Sigh. I got an ego punch again in YW's today. You know my last post where I complained about my stupendous, amazing wonderfully perfect and totally rocktastic talents? Ya, they got unused, again, and to add insult to injury they used lemon juice when they rejected me.

I almost got up and left the room, but then I thought otherwise because I didn't want to be that cry baby that can't handle a little rejection. The one that everyone has to feel sorry for, and oh now we hurt her feelings and now we have to dote. I don't like doting. I just wanted to stand upon my chair and shout with a loud voice... ya, I got nothing. It just really hurt my feelings. And, now I shall have a pity party for myself, yet again.

I guess I have way to much pride because this humble pie taste like crap!

I've had enough, thankyouverymuch! Who wants a bite? I'm really going at sharing.

No comments: