Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rebelling

So, something is wrong with me. I'm rebelling and bad, so bad that I eat a whole tub of ice cream, down more than 40 oz of diet Mountain Dew and a large popcorn in one day. I'm exercising everyday and I swear to you that damn scale doesn't know. Okay, so maybe it's not the scales fault but it should know that even though I am exercising it should negate the calories that I have just consumed and then some. I should be skinny.....

...but I'm not! I'm Fatty McFatterson with a twin sister, attached at the gut! Her wonderful name is Fluffy MuffinTop. She's darling (belch) really she is.... adorable. They play all sorts of games together. Games like RedRover, Hide and go Seek, Say Say oh Playmate...It's a blast down there. Really it is.

And, I just sit and enjoy the show... er.. um.. belch. No not really. I just sit there and think "WHY THE HELL AM I SO FAT?"

So, I'm rebelling. I had four servings of brownies today. Why? WHY?? WHY DID I HAVE TO HAVE F.O.U.R?

Yes, that's right I said four, and the sad part is I care, but then I don't. Maybe I'm on drugs or something? Ya, no... that never works out for people in MY family. So... um... maybe MY problem isn't so much the drugs but the damn sugar.

CURSE YOU SUGAR... CURSE YOU ALL TO HELL!

anyone want a brownie... no? I have ice cream that I just had to buy because it was on sale and I had a coupon. Like I bought 10 cartons of it...

So, I have no idea why I'm still fat, and why I love sugar and why my exercising isn't curing me of my ridiculous obsession of sugar.

sigh.................................

1 comment:

Eve said...

You are awesome! I love this. You're a cutie pie and you know it. That 20 year old was totally checking you out. I have that same stupid gut thing. But, we're both sexy little beasts. And you have a hot hubby who adores you! This post cracks me up. I can't wait to totally devour a carton of ice cream with you when I come to visit!