So, um, ya... new baby is doing SUPER! He sleeps great, he is adorable and I want to gobble him up! Of course, I won't because that would be weird, but he is so adorable. He coo's and goo's and, ummm... just beautiful.
Me, on the other hand....pfff.. I'm not near as cute, I don't goo and coo and lately my voice seems louder than normal. What's up with that?
For example, today husband made a wonderful lego table for the boys. It's great, but he started this ball, a ball called once you remove and item the whole bedroom HAS to be cleaned before you can bring the table back in... you can not put new furniture in a messy room, which also means it's time to clean out the toy box, organize the closet, clean under the bed and change the sheets. Why? I don't know, it's just something that you do... isn't it?
Well, the problem was I couldn't talk in my regular nice voice. I was barking orders at the boys, and the husband, only to find out that they were doing what I had originally asked them to do it just wasn't what I wanted them to do because I wanted them to do something else...I know, right? I'm crazy.
All during my pregnancy I was yellow mellow... I went with the flow (for the most part) I could keep my emotions in check, and I didn't raise my voice near as much as I have the last 3 weeks. What's up with that? I want my yellow mellow back... please, somebody, help?
Guess I can always sit and meditate, write down my feelings, all that good healthy crap... but... oh fine, I'll do it!
1 comment:
aahhhh....love'n the new hormones! Its like having a new mommy/wife/friend/sister - all in one year....see there is a "glass half full" for every hormone! :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment