A) First list 10 honest things about yourself--and make it interesting even if you have to dig deep.
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap...
1. I am obsessive compulsive. I love to vacuum and when I do I have to have all of the lines go in the same direction. I have to... I go crazy if they aren't. I also have to have my bed made and the lines on the comforter go straight and not angled. UGGH! Drives my husband crazy.
2. If my ward choir sounds yucky before a performance I won't sing. Totally vain. In fact, I want to run away screaming. I just got called as one of the ward organist and every time I play I have such a melt down that the only thing--and I mean only thing-- I can think about that whole day is playing the organ. I can't even get the kids ready because my focus is on the organ. Once there I want puke and run screaming because I think I suck!
3. I can be very confrontational but I hate it. It gives me anxiety, and I don't like it if I know someone doesn't like me. I, once again, want to puke when I know there is someone that has ill feelings towards me.
4. I gossip, and I hate it when I find out that others have gossiped about me.
5. I love to think that everybody worships the ground I walk on. In my world, (me looking in the mirror) I am so beautiful that no one can take their eyes off me.
6. I am a conservative, liberal, Eco-friendly, middle of the ground walker. I love variety. I love change--mostly-- on my terms. I like to be aware of the earth, and agree that earth conscious people can go a little crazy. Same with liberals, and conservatives.
7. I think that most people think I am fat. So, in order to not let them think it first I say it out loud so the elephant is out of the room... or so I think.
8. I am scared in the bedroom. And that is all I am going to say. I think I might be all talk, little action. How pathetic.
9. Hugging and kissing my parents in public makes me feel really uncomfortable, well, not the hugging part just the kissing. Am I weird? I think so.
10. I love to have a clean house, but I could spend hours upon hours at the computer or watching television. I love television. I love to escape. My biggest scrap is I watched Rescue Me on FX for a while. It is basically soft porn... I liked it, until on character drugged her ex-boyfriend just so she could date rape him. I am demented, I think.
And the people I pick are
Katie
Heather
Kala
Amy
and anyone else who read this... I don't have very many readers....so... have at it.
1 comment:
I love this. You made my day. You're so refreshing and intriguing. I have a picture of you and I that we took together when we were 21, right before I left for the mission and before you got married. We were so young!! It is in my den where I can see your lovely face everyday.
Post a Comment